you can click on images to view them large

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Man Seeking Woman

A new comedy on FXX, based on a book by Simon Rich "The last girlfriend on earth", super funny. My favorites are the Dog Missed Connections. I'll quote one here:" Saw you by the dumpster, eating what appeared to by human vomit. You seem like someone that doesn't take himself too seriously. Not sure if you're male or female, but either way I'd love to smell your genitals. Let me know if you're intrigued". Or this one:"Spotted you yesterday, helping a blind human across the street. I can tell you've got a gentle soul and caring heart. Would love to mount you violently from behind and have aggressive sex with your body"





1 comment:

  1. Very impressive and informative thanks for the great post.
    Men seeking women

    ReplyDelete